ONLINE PLANT SALE
For over four decades the UCR Botanic Gardens has hosted the largest plant sale events in the Inland Empire. These events were recently redesigned to focus on plants propagated from our own unique collection and bring in local vendors to broaden the selection of plants suitable for the inland region.
Currently, due to the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic, the Gardens are open with restrictions on gatherings, including our popular plant sales. However, our plants continue to flourish, so we are pleased to offer our first ever Online Plant Sale. As always we will offer Gardens-propagated horticultural and native plants, cacti and succulents, patio and house plants, water efficient plants, colorful landscape trees, and numerous pollinator-attracting species.
Friends members will enjoy early admission to the online sale as well as many other benefits described under “Become a Member.” To become a member and shop early at the online sale, visit myadv.ucr.edu/forms/UCRBG.
ONLINE PLANT SALE with PICK UP 2020
MEMBERS SALE AUGUST 1-2, 2020
PUBLIC SALE August 8-9, 2020
Plant Sale Swag
HOW TO BUY ONLINE
- Review plant list using link above
- Choose your plants
- Open order form using link above
- Make your plant selections
- Select your pick up date and time
- Place your order and purchase!
- Note—perennial plants fare best when planted in fall in Riverside
- Minimum purchase $25 to help us manage orders
- Include your phone no. and email so we may contact you if necessary
- No refunds, add-ons or additional sales at pickup; online purchases only
- Bring your receipt and ID to pick up your plants
- On your pick up date and time come to the UCRBG entrance gate at 1 Botanic Gardens Drive, Riverside, CA 92507
- Staff and volunteers will bring your order and load it in your car for you
- Facial masks and social distancing are required at all times
- For additional information please call 951-827-7090