For over four decades the UCR Botanic Gardens has hosted the largest plant sale events in the Inland Empire. These events were redesigned to focus on plants propagated from our own unique collection and bring in local vendors to broaden the selection of plants suitable for the inland region.
Currently, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the Gardens are open with restrictions on gatherings, including our popular plant sales. However, our plants continue to flourish, so please check back for detailed information about the Online Plant Sale. As always we will offer Gardens-propagated horticultural and native plants, cacti and succulents, patio and house plants, water efficient plants, colorful landscape trees, and numerous pollinator-attracting species.
Friends members will enjoy early admission at in-person plant sales and early access at online plants sales, as well as many other benefits described under “Become a Member.” To become a member visit myadv.ucr.edu/forms/UCRBG
Please follow our social media
View the 2022 Fall PLANT LIST
Plant Sale Plck Up:
10/18/22- 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm
10/20/22- 9 am, 10am, 11 am, 3 pm
Plant Sale - How To Buy Info
Order Form will be live on October 9, 2022!
HOW TO BUY ONLINE
- Review plant list prior to the sale
- Choose your plants
- Open order form using link provided on 10/9/2022, 6am-midnight
- Make your plant selections
- Select your in-person pick up date and time (October 18th & 20th)
- Place your order and purchase!
- Minimum purchase $25 to help us manage orders
- Include your phone no. and email so we may contact you if necessary
- No refunds, add-ons or additional sales at pickup; online purchases only
- Bring your receipt and ID to pick up your plants
- On your pick up date and time, come to the UCRBG entrance gate at 1 Botanic Gardens Drive, Riverside, CA 92507
- Staff and volunteers will bring your order and load it in your car for you (please prepare space in car in advance)
- For additional information please call 951-827-7093